If you are a woman, odds are you like strawberries, wine and chocolate. What could be better than the three combined? Ladies, you will go nuts over this chocolate covered strawberry wine smoothie recipe. This is something easy to make for a girls night at home or for your date on date night.
Typically wine and smoothies contradict each other. Smoothies tend to give you a boost of energy in the morning while wine relaxes you in the evening. A wine smoothie might sound a little crazy when you think about it, but the more we have researched it the more delicious it sounds.
With only three ingredients you can’t ever go wrong with this drink recipe. With the added fruits, vitamins, and minerals you do not need to feel guilty about what’s in your glass.
- 8 ounces of frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate sauce
- 2 cups of red wine (light-bodied)
- (optional garnish) strawberries, blackberries and hot fudge
- In a blender on high power mix in the chocolate, wine and strawberries. Blend until smooth.
- Dip the rim of your glass into hot fudge or chocolate sauce.
- Fill glass with smoothie and garnish.
This recipe is affordable to make, it tastes great, and it’s something that a majority of people would like. Not just is this a drink, but it is also a dessert. Strawberry wine smoothies are treats often made in the summer but are good at any time. So get your favorite glasses and your friends together so that you can make this tasty recipe! Enjoy!